SUBMIT A MOTIONARY VIDEO FOR A CHANCE TO WIN $50!
Shoot a short visually-performed definition of one words listed below for a chance to win $50.
The winner will be announced on Wednesday, April 22, 2009.
Grand prize is $50 CASH.
1) Choose – Select one or more of the following words*
2) Think - Consider how you would express the meaning of the word without speaking.
3) Shoot - Turn on the video camera and record you and or your friends performing the meaning of the word. Number of People/Actors: Unlimited
4) Email Notification- Please send contest entry with the following information via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your Name
- Copyright Releases**
- Link to you Motionary performance on YouTube
* To qualify for contest you must perform one or all of these words. Other word submissions will not be accepted.
All video submission will be judged on believability, clarity, cleverness and expression. The winning improvisation will be selected on the following basis:
75 points - YouTube user ratings
25 points - Four selected Motionary judges
Video Format specification:
- Upload video to Youtube
- Name your upload: “Motionary-[WORD]”
- Use white or plain background
- No sound
- No written messages
All entries must be uploaded to You Tube by Monday, April 20, 2009.
Winner(s) will be announced at www.motionary.org on April 22, 2009 and the winner will receive notification email.
Format: Entries must be submitted as videos on YouTube and named “Motionary-improvised word”
** Winning Improvisation will be featured on the Motionary’s website and other related print and electronic media.
Motionary.org reserves the right to use any or all entries for educational purpose
Transfer of Copyright Agreement
I, the undersigned, declare that the article entitled:
(fill in title)
is original, and that I (as author or co-author) hold exclusive copyright of the material. I hereby transfer exclusive copyright for this material to the Association for Information Systems through the publication, Communication of AIS. The following rights are reserved by the author(s):
0. The right to use, free of charge, all or part of this article in future works of their own, such as books and lectures, giving reference to the original place of publication and copyright holding.
0. Authors may include a copy of their article on their Web page as long as it is clearly noted that the Association for Information Systems owns the copyright and that use for profit is not allowed. Such an author version must be identical to the final published version, and include a link to the Communications of AIS.
0. Electronic or print copies may be made for non-commercial personal or classroom use. In cases of classroom copies, copyright should be attributed to AIS on each copy.
Signature: _______________________________ Date: ________________